Due 10 July 2017
Dam: (Storm) Heroeswit Aphrodite x Sire: (Samson) Teangibelge Belgnbeau
This litter will combine amazing pedigrees with outstanding temperaments.
We believe puppies from this litter will be suitable for Work, Show and Family Pets.
Dam: Ch. Belgenbeau XL Northern Eclipse x Sire: To Be Confirmed
This will be Shiloh's last litter with Heroeswit Shepherds. We will be confirming the sire of this litter soon.
Dam: Heroeswit Aurora x Sire: To Be Confirmed
Dam: Heroeswit Aella Jolie Fuse x Sire: To Be Confirmed
- Our puppies are born in our house with 24 hour monitoring for the first 2 weeks.
- After this time the mother and pups are checked regularly for the next week. Though we do spend lots of time with them.
- At 4 weeks we may give them their first non milk feed though we usually try to hold until five (5) weeks.
- From Five weeks of age the puppies then start to spend time outside during the day but still sleep inside during the night. While our puppies are with us they get lots of socialisation and are exposed to a large number of different people of all different nationalities.
- At Six (6) weeks all puppies will be Microchipped and vet checked.
- At Seven (7) weeks we do a temperament test to see which puppies are suited to which homes.
- At Eight (8) weeks all puppies get their first C3 vaccination. This is also the week we tell you which puppy is yours.
- At Ten (10) weeks all puppies get to go to their new homes. (if in Australia)
All puppies will come microchipped, wormed every 2 weeks, 1st vaccinations, Pedigree Papers, a Puppy Pack, lifetime breeder support and a contract.
If you are not comfortable with any of these requirements please message me for more information.