No Plans at this stage.
Dam: Ch. Belgenbeau XL Northern Eclipse x Sire: To Be Confirmed
This will be Shiloh's last litter with Heroeswit Shepherds. We will be confirming the sire of this litter soon.
- From 2018 we are going to be using the Puppy Culture Method to raise our litters and are looking forward to how advanced they will be by the time they leave us.
- Our puppies are born in our house with 24 hour monitoring for the first 2 weeks.
- After this time the mother and pups are checked regularly for the next week. Though we do spend lots of time with them.
- At 4 weeks we may give them their first non milk feed though we usually try to hold until five (5) weeks.
- From Five weeks of age the puppies then start to spend time outside during the day but still sleep inside during the night. While our puppies are with us they get lots of socialisation and are exposed to a large number of different people of all different nationalities.
- At Six (6) weeks all puppies will be Microchipped and vet checked.
- At Seven (7) weeks we do a temperament test to see which puppies are suited to which homes.
- At Eight (8) weeks all puppies get their first C3 vaccination. This is also the week we tell you which puppy is yours.
- Between Nine (9) & Ten (10) weeks all puppies get to go to their new homes. (if in Australia)
All puppies will come microchipped, wormed every 2 weeks, 1st vaccinations, Pedigree Papers, a Puppy Pack, lifetime breeder support. All puppies will also be DNA Profiled and Parentage Confirmed as per Dogs Queensland Rules.